Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Why You Should Become A Younique Presenter

Curious? 
Here's why I love being a Younique Presenter and why you will too!

Here's what in the presenter's kit
 

  • Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes
  • 3 Moodstruck Mineral Pigments: Corrupted (Matte), Confident (Shimmer), Sexy (Shimmer)
  • Divine Daily Moisturizer
  • 3 Eye Brushes: Deluxe Eye Brush, Liner/Shader Brush, Crease Brush
  • 3 Moodstruck Precision Pencils: Perfect, Pristine, Pompous
  • Lucrative Lip Gloss: Lovesick
  • Shade Stick for Mineral Touch Cream and Powder Foundations and BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
  • White Status Charm (on purple ring)
  • Free business website
  • Instant Access to the Younique Virtual Party System™ (start hosting parties immediately)
  • $25 USD in Younique Cash on your birthday, annually
  • PayQuicker Younique bank account
  • March 2015 Younique Cosmetics and Skincare Catalog
  • Younique Presenter Guide
  • All of this comes in our signature black faux leather, embossed Younique case

Some of my favorite parts 
Only $99 to own your business.
I get paid to play with makeup!
I work from home online.
I'm paid 3 hours after every sale.
I get to stay home with my daughter.

What other job that you know can give you all that?

Have more questions..? 
Send me an email! wickedlashlady@outlook.com

Ready to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment