Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, June 26, 2015

Younique Facebook Parties - Fun, Makeup, and Cash


Want to know my favorite part about Facebook parties? That I don't have to clean my house! No seriously, my house looks like it was just robbed half the time! Note: I have a toddler that loves to climb chairs and pull everything out from drawers/cabinets. So it's not because I haven't cleaned...sometime this year anyway. ;)



So why are Facebook parties so much fun..?
They allow you to talk about makeup, while sharing your love of your favorite Younique products.
I find Facebook parties to be one of the best ways to sell Younique products, sponsor new people, and book more parties!! 


To host an online party you need to begin by getting your party link. Here's how you can do that

My favorite way to host a party is to do it Tag Team Party Peeps style. Make sure to look in the files section of your Younique Facebook group that your sponsor added you to, their method and ideas on what to post are there. This method means that you are sharing your Younique pictures every day for a week or so, then you have a 'live' 30 minute party where you host your party just like you would at a live home party. You share your top product picks, their uses, play some games, and answer any questions they may have.

Hosting a Facebook party is a great way to find out if you would be interested in becoming a presenter. It allows you to see how it works and how many of your friends and family are interested in Younique products.


 If you are interested in hosting a party and earn free makeup, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment