Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Bundle

Before becoming a parent I used to love Black Friday shopping. There was something about being at a store before the rest of the world was up that made it all feel so exciting. If I tried to go Black Friday shopping now, with a toddler, the most exciting thing would be making it through one of those crazy lines and purchasing something before my toddler has a tantrum. FUN!! lol 

So now it's all about Cyber Monday for me. Deals sent right to my home while shopping in my pj's. I'm in! 
  
Younique has put together a pretty amazing Cyber Monday for all my fellow "I like a great deal while shopping from home/car/job" people. This is the best cyber Monday deal I've seen!


 Bundle Includes:
Uplift Eye Serum • Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+
Moodstruck Precision Brow Gel (color of choice) • Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick (color of choice)
Exclusive Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick in Stuck Up • Free Makeup Case 


 
Let's talk Uplift Serum. It's not a product I talk about a lot since the results aren't instant like applying makeup. Details - Maximize moisture. Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Wake up those eyes with nutrition for your skin. 

See that mark on my face? It was a nasty burn just a few days ago. I applied Uplift to just half of it for a few days to see if anything special would happen. It has!!! The portion that had Uplift applied to it is completely healed (ok there's a little pinkness where the burn was). I am so impressed with these results that I want to slather it ALL over my face. Note: Sometimes when my skin looks very dull I do apply this all over my face or I mix a drop with my foundation. 

Our Uplift Serum is regularly $65, but with this Cyber Monday it's like paying  for the Serum and 3D Fiber Lash mascara and getting two lipsticks, the brow gel, and a makeup bag for FREE!!

Get yours while you can - Supplies are limited!
www.WickedLashLady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment