Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, January 8, 2016

January Kudos

I never understood the importance of an eyelash curler until I learned how to use one properly. Now it's my favorite tool! In just a matter of seconds I go from looking tired to "look I slept last night".

This month Younique is giving you a FREE eyelash curler with any purchase over $50. Woo hoo!! Who doesn't love freebies? I know I do! That means when you purchase a mascara $29 and a cream shadow $26, you get this cute pink eyelash curler at no cost.


Don't know how to use an eyelash curler? I've got you covered! Here's how to use an eyelash curler and how to keep your lashes curled all day.




Get your free eyelash curler today! 
www.WickedLashLady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment