Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Monday, January 11, 2016

Join the Younique Movement

If someone would have asked me as a little girl what my dream job would have been I would have said "to play with makeup" or "writer". The fact that Younique is a REAL job that allows me to work from home, or from wherever I want, all WHILE playing with makeup is an absolutely dream come true.

Truth time - Being a presenter isn't always easy, sometimes it involves doing things that are out of your comfort zone - ex - taking pictures without makeup, making videos applying makeup, or talking to complete strangers about your business. I love how much I've grown since I've joined Younique. I have more confidence in myself and my ability to run my own business. Sometimes I sit and really think about it - I have my OWN business. How crazy is that? I never even thought about running my own business until I joined Younique. 

Here's a little information on why you should join Younique too.


My favorite parts about Younique:
1. Social media based. That means NO home parties (unless you want to do them). 
2. You don't need to keep stock on hand (unless you want to). 
3. Paid 3 hours after every sale. 
4. You can work when you want from wherever you want. 

Have questions? Email me - wickedlashlady@outlook.com 

Ready to join? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment