Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, August 7, 2015

August Kudos | Three for Me Bundle

I love monthly kudos, but I really love when the kudos item is limited edition. There's something about limited edition makeup that makes me NEED it. 

Is it just me? 

Please say it's not just me!!



An exclusive shade of lipstick, anyone? ðŸ’„💋

This month only get our Three For Me Bundle with a Beachfront Bronzer in the shade of your choice, a Moodstruck Precision Pencil (lip or eye liner) in the color of your choice, and our *exclusive* Opulence Lipstick in "Stuck Up" at our special Kudos price ($49 USD, $59 CAD, $64 AUD, $68 NZD, £38 GBP, $855 MXN).


This limited edition lipstick has my name ALL over it. Here's a swatch:

Share this offer with a lipstick-loving friend! 



You can buy yours today! August Kudos!


No comments:

Post a Comment