Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, August 14, 2015

NEW Splurge Cream Shadow - Noble





Purple is my FAVORITE color so I was SUPER excited when I found out that Younique was releasing a purple cream shadow. I'll take 3 please - a backup for my backup! haha.
 
 
 
Here's a closer look at it for all of my fellow purple lovers.


I love how the color stands out, but it's not super bright. I personally would wear this all day, every day...I'm bold with my makeup like that. This is also a great color for a night out. 
 
My favorite part about these cream shadows is that they are so easy to apply and you don't even need to blend them out. The consistency is like a mousse so a little bit goes a LONG way. It's the best cream shadow I've ever tried.
 
You can buy yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment