Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happiness is New Cosmetics!

The minute I get a new makeup item I rush somewhere to try it. I'm serious! I've performed many a makeover in my car because I couldn't want to get home to try a new makeup item I just bought.
 


Here I am wearing our cream shadow in Dreamy, the mailman barely had time to put it down before I was ripping open the box. I'm aggressive like that when it comes to makeup. ;) 

I love the icy blue color, since the blue is so light I feel like it's perfect for lightening up any makeup look. I'm also wearing our 3D Fiber Lash Plus and on my lips I'm wearing our posh lip liner.

Check out of our cream shadows here - Splurge Cream Shadow.

You can buy any of these items from my website here.

So how do you act when you get new makeup..? 
Are you patient and open the package carefully when you have time or do you just rip it open and begin to finger paint immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment