Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

How I Get Mermaid Waves/Curls

Makeup is my THANG, so when it comes to hair I'm REALLY low mainentance. No seriously!! I wash my hair just 2-3 times a week and 3 is really pushing it. I'm suer that may seem gross to some, but that is what works best for my hair. So lately I've been getting asked about my hair and really I don't do much to it. About every 2 weeks I get inspired to do something, I usually fail and then I whip out my curling wand to try and fix the mess. My curling wand SAVES me..a lot!! 

I use the Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand.

This wand is so easy, even I can do it!! I wrap my hair around the barrel for 10-15 seconds, let go, and bam amazing waves!! I do rake my fingers through my hair once I am done curling my whole head. Note: Sometimes I pin back a portion of my hair and I don't curl it. haha!! Easy cheat so I only have to curl half of my hair. The whole process takes me 15 minutes TOPS. 

Here's a demonstration video of me using the Remington T-Studio Pearl Curling Wand. 

Note: This video is several years old, my hair is no longer this long and I know have pink/neon yellow highlights thanks to Lisa's Touch in Little Falls, NJ. 

Tell me about your hair routine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment