Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Younique Splurge Cream Eye Shadows

I've spoken about the splurge cream eye shadows in the past and just how much I LOVE them here.

Each month Younique releases a new color and the color for this month was Dreamy, a beautiful icy blue color. I know that sometimes pictures make it a little hard to really see what the color looks like so I took some pictures and recorded a video of the cream eye shadows in natural lighting.

Dreamy, Charming, Tenacious, Dainy, and Elegant

Charming (light green), Elegant (pale gold), Tenacious (bronze), Dreamy (ice blue), and Dainty (silvery/purple)

You can see what the cream shadows look like "live" in this video.


My other shadows lay in a drawer feeling quite abandoned since these cream shadows have arrived. haha!

I use elegant as a highlight on my face too. I love multipurpose products!


Here's where you can buy your splurge cream shadows:
www.WickedLashLady.com

No comments:

Post a Comment