Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

How to Recruit for Network Marketing - The 3 C's

As soon as we begin in network marketing we all look for ideas on how to grow your business. I was hungry to learn how to make more money and I was doing it in all the wrong ways. I sold a lot of product to my friends and family, which is great for fast money, but I wanted more.

 I wanted to make this my permanent career. The best way to secure a steady income in network marketing is to grow your team. How do you grow your team..? You have to recruit people! I wouldn't call myself a pro (yet), but I have learned a LOT in the past year. 


 My favorite way to talk to people about joining..? The 3 C's. Crazy, Compliment, and Confidence. 
Watch the video below for my tips and a recruiting script that I use.



What tips have you found the most useful in your business growth? I'm always looking to learn new tips and tricks. :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    Social Media Marketing

    ReplyDelete