Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's My 1 Year Anniversary!

July marks one year that I decided to start my Younique journey.



I know a lot of people thought I was crazy, and that it's a pyramid scheme. Disclaimer - it's not! Duh!
I feel so blessed to have found an opportunity that I love. Makeup has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl and to be able to change my life and the lives of others because of it is so incredible to me. I have learned so many things about myself since starting this journey. I am business minded. I'm sure you're asking yourself, why would she have her own business if she wasn't business minded? Because I love makeup and I figured I could learn the rest along the way. I was right!! When you love what you do, you don't mind spending hours on researching social media or best photography lighting. It's all fun!!

Every presenter has their own journey and what they feel has helped them succeed. 
Here's What I'm Doing to Help Myself Succeed as a Presenter. 

1. Sharing!
I never sell. I always share. Think about it. You go to a good movie and you tell everyone you know, right? That's how being a presenter should be. You share your wonderful experiences with the products and let people decide for themselves. Sharing is also key when it comes to helping other presenters. I often comment & like on other presenter's posts. It helps their posts become more visible, meaning they have the potential to make more sales. This is NOT a competition. I truly want us all to succeed.

This is the best 'sharing' video I've ever watched.


2. Personal Development.
If you knew how much time I dedicated to this a day you might think I'm a little nutty. Every morning before I even get out of bed I listen to a 5 minute motivational speech. As I'm cleaning up my place or driving I listen to an audio book or podcast (Ray Higdon, The Chalene Show, & SMM Happy Hour are my favorites). I also make it a point to read 10 pages EVERY single day of some type of personal development book. I'm sure this may seem like a bit much to you, but you'll see why I do this in my next point.





3. Law of Attraction.
I believe that what you put out into the world you will get back. Don't believe me? Think about the last time you thought of someone you had been meaning to contact...did they randomly message you or call you? I'm guessing there's a good chance this has happened to you a few times. The law of attraction is why I'm so into personal development. I want to keep my mind focused on personal development and success. For me once I let my mind wander I have too many moments of doubt and doubt KILLS dreams. I refuse to let anything get in my way, especially self doubt!!!

Thank you all for supporting me on this amazing journey!
 I wouldn't have been able to do it without you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment