Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, July 17, 2015

Younique Stiff Upper Lip - Lip Stains

Ever since I became a mom I've been on the hunt for a lipcolor that I can wear that won't leave "my mark" whenever I kiss my daughter. I've come across a few that met that requirement, but they always left my lips felt tight and/or would begin to crumble (yes, crumble..gross!!) off. 


So when Younique announced that they were releasing a lip stain I was excited, yet skeptical. I didn't want to have yet ANOTHER drying and/or crumbly lip product. The first lipstain I purchased was Skittish, and as you can see here - I LOVED it.

SO why are these different..? First let me explain that a stain is very different in texture from a lipstain/lip cream/lipstick. Lipstains are watery (they are water based), and the colors remind me of when you eat an ice pop. That's the best way I can describe the results. I think we've all had a cherry ice pop and thought our lips looked amazing after, right? Please tell me it's not just me. ;)

My favorite part..? These lip stains do not kiss off or transfer..at ALL!! I can apply a darker color in the morning and still have it on come afternoon. The lighter colors do require reapplication after 4-5 hours.

Immediately after buying skittish I had to have ALL the lip stains.


We have 7 different colors:
Shy - Lightest shade available - Pink tone.
Sappy - A little darker than shy. Pink tone.
Skittish - Bright Pink!
Saucy - The perfect red!
Sultry - A darker red.
Sleek - A dark brown color with a hint of plum.
Savvy - Purple. :)


Application Tip - Younique lip stains are buildable. The color you see in the tube is the color you will get with SEVERAL layers of application. 

ANOTHER Application Tip - Do NOT rub your lips together as the stain is drying, this will cause uneven color. 


Isn't it time you kissed your child/hubby/grandma without leaving your mark? It's also nice to not have to remove "my mark' from cups & glasses. The best part..? I can set it and forget it.. Wait! Wrong product..haha!! Same concept though! You can apply this early in the day and you will still have beautiful stained lips several hours later.


No comments:

Post a Comment