Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Friday, July 10, 2015

Younique Saves the Day!

It's time for some real talk! My skin always acts up during the summer, and it sucks! When my skin acts up in the winter it's not as bad, I can apply some heavy concealer and I'm all set. During the summer I hate wearing anything heavy on my face, it just feels cakey and gross. Younique saves the day though!! 

Here's my before and after using Younique products.


Picture 1 is my bare skin. Picture 2 is with our Younique BB cream in Honey. Picture 3 is with our Younique Mineral Powder Foundation in Satin to set the BB cream. 


I love this stuff!!! It looks like I have great skin and the best part is that it looks natural.


 Say goodbye to cakey looking makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment