Say HELLO to AMAZING Lashes! Add up to 3X's the volume and length to your lashes.

Learn more..

Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Biggest Thing Since 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is HERE!!

July 1st was a HUGE day for us Younique presenters!! There's a new mascara in town and it's even better than 3D Fiber Lash. Oh you read that right! EVEN BETTER than 3D Fiber Lash! I'm sure you're asking yourself how that's even possible. I did!! 

Let me introduce you to 3D Fiber Lashes+. 

-New Sleek packaging.
-Made in the USA.
-Fibers are now made of rayon, coated with our amazing Uplift Eye Serum.
-New Gel wand.
-Window to view how much transplanting gel you have left.
-New carrying case.
-Opthamologist approved!!
-400% volume!!!

The best part..?? 
The price is the same!!
 

Want yours sooner..?? Actually want TWO..?

Sign up today to be a presenter!! 
 

 I'm so excited!! I'm not so patiently waiting the arrival of my 3D Mascara +.

No comments:

Post a Comment